StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Happy Happy.... =)

You know, i can never be sad for a long time. I got bored and sick easily. Haha.

To add on a bit of news about yesterday, my mum got blasted by me...hahaha, i was so sorry for being such a char siew, but she kept on nagging and nagging and till one point she use back her favourite quote "its always excuses given by you" WHICH, is never true. All i told her are true, just like i always tell her when she say that favourite phrase "its true, just that you refuse to believe and i can do nothing to force you believe. You want, you believe, you don't want, its fine to me". But then, yesterday was really such a big load to me that i didn't managed to say that phrase (its too long mah...haha) and blast her by telling her to "shut up". Lol.

Oh well, then tears starts trickled down my cheeks and i cried for the longest time i can remember. Even when i was chatting with CCB late at night....or morning (1am i think), i am still crying. So, ended up, i have a hypothyroidism sign today---- puffy eyes. Hahaha.

I can see mum was really sorry to nag me when i was in such a bad mood and finally threw temper on her that she didn't say anything about me throwing temper (she usually does). Whats more, she remind me to eat my favourite food which i nearly forgotten...the best thing is.....I CAN HAVE THE WHOLE BOX!!!! muahahahaha

Well, due to the forgetfullness in my highly saturated brain, the whole box of contents has half of them being soft and muddy. Aih. Never mind, of 20-21 pieces, i managed to save 12...good right?

Here goes....Enjoy~~

p/s: Thanks to JJ and CCB who really care for me......i really glad to have you 2 by my side who really DO understand me.Thanks a lot !!

DSC00799

Muahahaha....MY FOOD....
ALLLLLL MINEEE!!!!!

DSC00800

Chocolate chocolate....

DSC00801

The best couple in the world that will make anyone happy!!
Thanks Mum ~~
Yum Yum Yum

DSC00802

additional pix
the "masterpiece" by my dog.
I left it on the floor while i was napping
then when i come back from lecture...
see....what he done?

DSC00803

Another BIG BUSINESS by ah tut

DSC00804


See how bad the book is? I want to cry...

(T.T)

DSC00805

A mutated shape Strawberry...
Round!!

DSC00806

Anyhow...
Its still CUTE AND NICE.....

muahahahahahahaha~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home