StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Monday, May 19, 2008

What I had been doing

I still have no plans on how to maintain this blog....maybe i will just post anything i wrote on my public blog...hehe

Er, must really write something public since i saw the last blog in my public blog was....really outdated. Gomenasai !!

Well,

Seen Prince Caspian yesterday with dearest Yun at Cathay Cineleisure, Damansara. Lucky that we book the tickets online since we saw a BIG CROWDS lining up at the counters when we went to collect our tickets. I guess they must be regretting that they didn't book online? haha. They had been lining up least for 15minutes, while my friend and i, just walk into the express lane, tell the ppl sitting at the counter our booking num and HOLA, we got our tickets and walk out from the cinema. =) muahahaha

Before the movie started, we went for lunch at Kim Gary (yum yum). Wanted to go Gengki Sushi, our usual spot of gathering...haha (we always go there for the 1st gathering of the year, never any where else). Kim Gary was PACKED with peoples, but i guess the goddess of luck is on our side since so ngam (coincidently), there is an empty table. Haha. I can see the family lining behind me looking angry....* i am so mean*. So, basically, since we have nothing to do, we just sat there, updating each other and talks about future plannings etc. Then we went for the MOVIE. hehe.

I had been waiting for this since there were news saying that the cast has already started producing the movie. At 1st, wasn't really keen on watching since i was actually fearing that Prince Caspian does not meet my expectation this time (usually 2nd part of a movie is not as good as the 1st), but when the movie starts, from the 1st few minutes, i can already know, this is something different from the last, i cannot compare this and the previous one. In short, this movie is a great one. I wonder what will i feel if this movie fail to meet my expectation? Haha. Prince Caspian is my favourite among the 7 series. I don't know why, perhaps its because this is the last book where the 4 pevensie kids actually ARE together? =) Anyhow, i had been saying expectations for quite a number of times, as if the cast would MIND what are my expectations. Haha.

So after spending a great time with the 4 kids (both of us were so "into" the movie till we were so reluctant to leave the auditorium..haha), we walked out and went home. Sigh. My mum was really surprised, seeing me back home at around 4pm (usually i would ONLY be at home at 9pm...lol). But, well, since yun has something else to do, i have to go home, bury myself in the lecture notes "mountain".

I had a bad night yesterday, the stupid aircon has gone crazy. @%^@$Y&*$&$(($U*$. haha. The aircon just off by itself, without me doing anything (yay, i have super power....haha...sorry, a bit lame). What make it worst is, the weather is so hot that i cannot sleep without the aircon on. So, i have to get up, on the aircon again and went back to sleep. Sigh. BUT, the stupid crazy cookoo aircon, off by itself at least 15times, till i gave up, and went to bed at 7am in the morning. I barely slept when my mum knocked on my bedroom door.............sigh sigh sigh. I am going to bed early today...not matter what happens...

A little bit of info to update IMU ppl. Chinese Society is planning to set up a donation box for the earthquake victims in Sichuam province, China. The event should be up soon.....so GET your purse, wallet, money bags...whatever READY. Do donate.....pity them la. No homes, no families, no food, some just got amputated......imagine yourselves in their shoes.....i bet you would rather die. I would inform you all more when i meet up with the rest soon !!

Got to go, haven't finish my PBL on pregnancy. WHY IS WOMEN SO COMPLICATED !!!! its JUST A PREGNANCY......why is there so many physiology changes...???? sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home