StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Busy & Busy

Been seriously busy these 2 days....er...to be exact, 3 days since i started working hard on Sunday.

Exams in 25days time. I started studying and working hard since 3days ago, on the 1st June (exams on 27th), BRILLIANT right? haha. Even more brilliant is, i come to think that exams is on end of june which = to 30th of JUNE, and it turn out that exams is on 27th.....sigh, i don't have enough days to study !!!

Started Renal yesterday but i start to feel the difficulty today. The anatomy is a killer. There is so much to know, so much to remember and so much to learn. PBL isn't helping either, i don't know whether is every one facing the same problem as me (having so many issues) or just Mala Maung alone is fooling us....er...not fool la, but torturing us. The list.....wow, " FACINATING" !!! The very last person i want to have as PBL faci on this busy system are Htin Aung, Francis Archike, Vera and Mala Maung. It looks like i didn't have the 1st three, yet i wasn't spared from the last. Oh gosh, why can't i just have Ian Chik again???? Or some one else good such as Wahyu Hidayat (i won't complain her anymore!!) or some freshies doctors.....why of all person, Mala Maung?

Really tired and busy. I keep giving myself high dose of Chocolate to make myself happy yet i think it is not working and i am so going to be fat after exams for this high dose!!

Grandpa was admitted into hospital yesterday morning, due to stridor (or wheezing in layman term). It should be quite bad since my aunt sent him into hospital late at 12am and return home at 3am. Xin Ku her la...I didn't know any more info about my grandpa, except that private hospital don't want to take him and my aunt sent him to GH and he got his X ray taken. Can't really blame private hosp actually since who would want to take a patient who is 90years old, so old, not quite mobile, look serious and might die any time? Lucky that the GH is a new one and my grandpa hasn't had any complaints yet (or maybe he has just that i didn't know?)

So yea, got to go back to visit him this Friday (skipping lecture, going back right after PBL....so my fellow classmates, do update me about the lecture i missed okay...) then rush back on Sunday again. =)

Well, shouldn't be so long winded since i really have a lot of things to do. Just finish printing notes, CSU manual, now moving into today's lecture notes and then perhaps add on 5 endocrine notes. I am pushing myself to the max. Seriously, fat is in the fire. I need to complete 60notes in 10days then start 2nd round. (60notes does not includes the notes we have extra everyday!!). Die die die. Like what a common phrase states "have time to die but have no time to be sick". I really pity chen yi who is currently sick.....please, do not spread to me!!! haha.

Till next time then!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Qian said...

Hey, doreen, heard that renal is quite hard, u must study hard wor!!

Wahh, after reading ur blog i feel like the journey in IMU is getting harder n harder, and we really need strength and patient to passing through this journey!!!

Wow, i m not suppose to check the blog here....should be study hor.lol.

All the best wor!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 5:17:00 PM  
Blogger doreen said...

Lolz.

Life is like this, the higher to go, you will face diff challenges. You will feel the difficulites when you are in the work of "fighting", but when you look back later, you will find that actually it was just as simple as a piece of cake. Haha.

Take k ler. I am studying as hard as possible for Renal, Repro and Endocrine. Don't think about it 1st, i think whats is more important in your mind is the HOLIDAYS!!! hahaha. Work hard and PLAY HARD!!!

All the best!!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home