StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tired & Dead

Just ended the pregnancy PBL. It was such a disaster. Everyone is in a mess, too much of infomation, some we did, some we left out, some we did too much, some we did too superficial.
I starts to worry, how much should we know? What will be at "risk" of coming out in exams? But, too bad my faci is some GP from outside, she cannot really help me out, so i am left with all the worries on my own.
Lectures are going start in 15minutes and why am i here in Elab, i didn't know. I just feel like running away from books for a while before going back into more studies.....sigh.
Ru Fah asked me a question just now "why did you choose IMU when you don't like the method of teaching?". Then i was like stunned and wanted to tell him " i don't want to come IMU, i wanted St. Andrews Uni in UK, but i just cannot afford it, so i ended up here, happy?" But that would sounds so rude and mean, so, i shut my self up and just say "i cannot do anything to change the lifelong learning taught by IMU, i didn't mean i Hate IMU." Sounded so fake right?
Hungry spell is on me now.....*groaning sounds from my stomach*. Had a late breakfast at around 11am (instant noodles..hehe) and had a small bowl of porriage just now.....gee...i really should eat more. Regretted for not bringing my favourite bread.
Going to have 2 days holidays on thursday and friday. But, i guess i will use it for studies since i am er, a bit lag in lecture? I still have tones of books esp those PBL topics which i really need to brush myself up. Reproductive is something where your logically thinking is a waste and come in no use. I guess, i really need to work hard this time.
Got to go, lectures in 10mins.
Suddenly remembered Jane june's blog, she said she got lost, as in lose her own self while she is in UK. She started to question why is she there, in UK, doing something which she is not forced to do and why she chose medicine in the 1st place. Somehow, i start to feel the same kind of thing here. I am asking myself all over again, why did i choose medicine in the 1st place? it is so tough, the future life would be even tougher.........Did i made a wrong choice?
Yet, wrong or correct choice, i have no other option but to continue it.....perhaps this path may lead me to something which i had been searching for? Something which i don't even know what it is.

Really got to go.....5 mins to starts of lectures

2 Comments:

Blogger Qian said...

Hey, Doreen, my dearest OO!!

U sound so sad lar.....
Cheer up, cheer up, cheer up!!!!
All the best in ur studies wor....

Monday, May 26, 2008 1:56:00 AM  
Blogger doreen said...

hehehe...
thanx yea !!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 9:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home