StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Friday, January 04, 2008

Results Day............

I didn't thought of reaching home so early for today, since yesterday i thought the results is coming out at 5pm and i need to collect it before going home. Was thinking how to get away from Chen Yi and CCB asking me about my results when i was so happily told that the results is to be informed via netmail.

Well, although i went to IMU for nothing, at least i was lucky enough to meet Jane June coming out from MPH after her last paper of EOS 5, OSPE. So, we went to have lunch for an hour plus, then i went to IOI mall. While driving, my mind cannot really concentrate on the cars on the road and i knew i am tired. I am falling asleep very very soon.

Lucky me that i went into IOI mall fast enough, grab the clothe which my aunt ask me to buy,went and wash my face and off i go, on the way back to home. I felt worst after washing my face, my eyes become more and more heavy...lol....yet, i made it home safely. My face might have been very tired since my mum asked me whether i kena fired today in Gombak Hospital that made my face look so tired. LOl. Well, i didn't get any fired today, i just got pissed off. I never thought that i might be one of the very very little people who actually went home and study for TB, leprosy and NPC. Never mind...its all over now...

15minutes more to go and results will be out. My eyes are closing........but i want to see my results before going to bed. I think i did badly......and yeah, its the time for me to face the reality of the " study world"....

Good Luck to myself....sigh....

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so how did you do in your exam?

Saturday, January 05, 2008 8:03:00 PM  
Blogger doreen said...

not too bad la...
haha...
but im quite weak if compared to other PM5 ppl....they got really GOOD results...
sigh...
I SHALL NOT COMPARE....or i would be in such a depressed state.

I got B by the way...its about 65%-70% like that lo...

Sunday, January 06, 2008 12:26:00 AM  
Blogger doreen said...

Hey theng wai...u still using ur blogspot blog? can give me ur add? i lost all my friend's blog add...sigh

Sunday, January 06, 2008 12:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home