StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Monday, December 31, 2007

Good Bye 2007

Too many tears, anger, sadness and of course happiness filled my whole year. I never regretted going anything yet, whatever i did, i did it with a good reason, thinking of the complications and responsibilities which i would faced after takinf certain action. Well, im not complaining that i have too much tears nor anger, what is life without all those "spices" ....haha
Waiting for the Sem5s to come out from their EOS. Okay, im not trying to haunt them ( yes...i am not), im just here to get my letter for my electives application. Came last friday but Ms. Haslinda was on leave and i was told my Ms. SD( not saw doreen, but Susheila Devi) that Ms Haslinda will only be back on Monday. So, here i am !! However, the letter which i am waiting will only be produced in 2 working days time ( sounds like government department right? 3 hari berkerja or the bank...haha). Anyway, so now, im just slacking around in E lab 1, at 1st, the whole E lab was mine, until a malay girl join me, then another malay girl and adding in our dear Vivian and Ing How. Lol. Quite surprised to see them here actually.
Was very bored at home these few days, so started playing my piano.....which leads me to this brilliant idea of printing music scores using IMU quota. Haha. Come on, if i don't finish the quota, i would have left like RM5 to IMU to be cancelled off, and that will be the last thing i would want to do. Muahaha....so printed about 9pages here and going to print more on Wednesday when i have more paper.
2007, i shall miss it so much when i look back next year. A year, which really contains a little bit too much tears and angers year. But, i am glad to have such a good year!!
Welcome 2008....i shall face any challenges that lies ahead of me !! Good Luck, everyone !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home