StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Gathering....

I am extremely tired today…really, reaching my maximum soon.

Got up from my bed before 10 which i usually slept till 1pm…haha…maybe due to the habit which i woke up before 9 since the past week while i was in Kedah. But, i woke up frequently during that short sleep due to nose obstruction and i cannot breath properly.

Got news from Christy about this gathering Tuesday while i was having a boring dinner with my father’s best friends(I was so bored so i decided to sms both Ernest and Christy). Then, next day, Alex informed me about going to Klang for Bak Kut Teh and later a dinner at Shammy’s place. Well, no thanx to Bak Kut Teh, i had it almost every day in Kedah and ok, thats not the main reason, the main reason is, i already promised Jane June to go teman her study in Library after i got back from Kedah( at 1st promise her to come back on 26th, but now, 27th…a bit sad adi and i am left with one day to teman her study till her EOS on monday), further more, i need to go IMU to find AAD for my Support letter for Electives. So, too bad to alex and the gang, i can only attend the dinner.

This morning, after waking up feeling extremely tired, i still have to help my mum clean the house( apparently my aunt don’t do house work although she is in the house while my family went back Kedah for a week), hang the clothes, cut vegetables for my dear Asam Laksa and other stuff. I was puffing and sweating like a mad person walking in the Pasar after doing everything and i regrette wearing my skirt while doing house work. Anyway, later i was so exhausted but i went to IMU.

Went to find Ms Haslinda from AAD, but no one pick up the phone. Fine, i went to find another electives person in charge, Ms Susheila Devi and she told me that she cannot do anything to help me, i have to wait for Ms Haslinda who is on leave till monday to get the support letter. Sigh, Bad luck for me so i went back to the library and start mugging my 1st CVS notes.

Went home around 2.30pm after Jane June decided to go back to Vista to take a nap. I really want to stay and keep Jackie and Ben company, but im just too tired to stay for them, so i went home. Then i started to check my mail and stuff, not realising that time really flies…it was soon 5pm and i start preparing myself for the gathering. Till that moment, i really feel like giving Alex a call telling him i really cannot make it. But still, its not good to FFK after promising people. So, dragging a perfectly exhausted body, i went out at around 6.05pm expecting to be late for the dinner at 7pm.

Surprisingly, although i drive at 80km/hr ( its the rule not i purposely do so) and with quite frequent jams here and there, i still manage to reach Shammy’s Klang Seafood Restaurant at 7.30. Haha. Real weird, but finding the rest of the gang still at Jusco Bukit Tinggi. So, waited for them…..and nearly fallen asleep in my car ( the aircon is too comfortable !! ).

Anyhow, the gathering was superb. At 1st, felt a bit weird and uneasy that i sort of miss out few things( my fault coz i missed few gatherings, can’t blame them). But belive me, with a funny Matthew and Shaun, it is never a gathering without laughter. The gathering was so fun…haha, we laughed most when Shaun shared his deepest Secret…lol. Okay, im not saying anything here, i promised that everything said there was to be kept there. But, if any chance Shaun is reading this, i wanted to tell him :” Shaun, Go Ahead la…you never know if you never try…no pay no gain !! Like Ming Zhan said, Guys can be thick skin, you all got the ‘licence’ “

Yea, so we took few photos, ate a really sumptious feast ( lala bihun, tang hun, oh jian(oyster egg), Butter Prawn, Steam Ginger Prawn, Vegetables(fan shu ye i think),seafood Tofu(this is good!!), Sweet sour crab, Kam Heong crab, soft shell crab,steam Mantou, top with fried ice cream and fresh fruits for desserts !! geng le…..saliver is dropping? lol)…….and the best part is….it only cost Rm22 per person, do you belive it? Its about RM242 in total for everything we ate. But the best part i must admit, its not the food, not the enviroment, but the people who attend…lol….Love them so much !!I regretted for not attending previous gathering…i really can’t help it…i always have outings with other people on that day…sigh.

Anyway, i would love to post a photo here…but no photo was past to me yet….so, till then,

See you guys again !!

0501PM05….again, i must say….YOU GUYS ROCKS !!! Even better than whole IMU add up together…haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home