StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Thursday, November 15, 2007

To Change or Not to...

Some one asked me today, " should i change or not? "
I was actually startled by this question, since i never think deeply about it before. I admit that i changed a lot from young till now especially my mind set, but i never stop by and think whether is it a good thing to change or not.
However, thanks to the question, i finally look back now, and concluded that it is a correct thing that i changed.

Well, due to confidentiality, i would only say a little bit here. Actually, i can't really grasp much of her problem, since i was unexperiance. So, what happened was, this person thinks that she is changing from someone who used to love to be in a big group of people, now thinks that actually being alone isn't a bad thing and she quite enjoy it. So, i think, .argh.....i also don't know what she thinks....lolz

Anyway, to tell the truth of what I am thinking after listening. I think personally, to change or not to change, that decision lays in your own hand. No one is going to say you are wrong or you are right for changing. No one can predict the future so they are not qualified to say you MUST or MUSNT change, which, include me. My advice would be, let it be, let your own personality decide. Body do not lie and so do expressions do not lie. When a certain way is nice, comfortable to you, you like it and you are happy, you will eventually change and go into that way/ direction or whatever. But, if after you change, say like 2-3 weeks and you feel it extremely annoying, you will eventually change back. Usually, people change, because they are not happy about their life and their attitude now. They got disappointed due to this type of characteristic...hence, they think it would be nice to change. So, what i really think is, since you are disappointed with this type of characteristic, why not make a change? who knows you might like it?

Look back today, i think i changed too. I finally learned to put down stuff....haha. Im not so执着anymore. I don't hold to something tightly, i belive that if it is mine, no matter how far i leave, whereever i go, that thing would come back to me.But the bad thing is, like what chen yi said, i tend to bear everything on myself...keep everything in my heart and ended up, one day, just burst. Haha. I really don't know how many burst out i would have before going to PMS. Sigh ~

I guess im really PMS-ing.....not feeling myself whole day today....my mind is very mix with so many things, unable to concentrate hard which i can easily done it before...sigh.

yea, maybe i should just leave it here....whatever..

p/s: i felt so happy for the 1st time for carefully observing people...lolz...and im glad that my observation are correct...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home