StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Annoyed !!

Alright, basically, today, i live in annoyance....urm...is it a correct word? whatever la, even this is making me becoming annoyed.

Well, let's see why I'm so annoyed....
1. I'm not observant and sympathetic enough.
What happened was, i happened to have a little chat with my neighbour today. Actually, i was just curious of where my neighbour is going for her Patner Medical School. From what i heard is that she is leaving for Aberdeen, however, i checked with Jackie last friday ( or rather he checked with me ) and i realised that it is either his infomation about the last M105 people going to Aberdeen is wrong or my mum's info for me is wrong. Anyway, thats not why i am annoyed. The topic changed from Aberdeen to doggie since i let my dearest doggie for some fresh air in the garden and i saw his face was full of sadness ( by the way, i forgot to mentioned, i was talking to the father, the one going to Aberdeen is the daughter ). Then, to convert his sadness, i asked him about his pet dog, Ginger. I haven't seen Ginger for some time, and i thought Ginger went for a trip or whatever. However, the father told me that Ginger was dead in March. OMG ~ All this while, i haven't realised Ginger was dead.....sigh ~ And furthermore, i was letting dear Tut Tut running wild in the garden, right infront of his eyes. I just got annoyed so suddenly.......

2. My father annoyed me...
Well, i don't know other friends have the same point of view as me or not, but i would like to stress out that, having a family who is health concern when you are a medical student is very troublesome and tiring. All this while, my dad was very health concern and i never stop him since i think being health concern has it's own good, however, i feel that at first, i can still tolerate with him for lecturing me about what he had read and what he learnt from the news paper. If it is something i haven't learned before or something that i do not know, it is alright to me, i just listen. However, to lecture me something, i had already learned, and worst still, the information he is lecturing on me is totally a big mistake is really annoying me. I tried to talk to him properly by telling him patiently that this is not the way, the correct way is blah blah blah...but he, instead of trusting my information which i got from a Medical Professor, starting to ignore, to doubt and worst, TO REJECT and TO INSIST that I AM WRONG !!!! I really don't know how to communicate with him. He thinks that the news paper's, the editor or some column author's stupid information is so much true and better than what was taught by a professor whom he PAID for to teach his dear daughter. I really cannot stand it anymore, i just walked away before he finish his lecture. If he thinks what he said is right and refuse to take in the correct fact I'm telling him, Fine, go ahead....i already said what i want......the worst thing he said today is ..." YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE MEDICAL ETHICS AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MEDICAL ETHICS WITH ME !!! ".....EXCUSE ME...who is the one who don't even KNOW a single bit about medical ethics and arguing? Never mind, let it be...i lazy to argue with a stubborn old man !!

3. I got annoyed with myself
Just because a little thing of not being able to go out and Yam Cha, i got annoyed and finally ended up with an even hungry stomach. You know what, my dear batch mate, HSN is actually right, when you are angry, you actually feel hungry faster, at least that is what i felt just now. But, after a nice meal of cereal ( weird right...taking cereal as supper ) , my anger went away....

4. Again, annoyed with myself...
This time, is not because I am hungry. This happened after i had my cereal and was feeling rather sleepy. I realised that i haven't reach my target for the week. -Sigh- Well, i was actually revising Heamatology System this week and i plan to use 2 weeks for the whole 26 notes ( very little right? ) and i felt like revising again if i have more time since the exams is at next month. So, i set off with a target of reaching at least 13 notes for the week, however, till just 5 minutes ago, i counted and realised that i just studied 9 notes....and most of them aren't difficult notes. Worst still, tmr i would like to spend some time on Jane June's autograph and if possible to take a good rest since for the past week, i had been suffering from severe lack of sleep. But right now, i am still 4 notes away from the target, yet i do not want to give up my rest nor Jane June's autograph, and hence, i landed myself in dilema......and THAT leads to my dear annoyance....

Well, i guess, i better go sleep, no point studying when i am annoyed and couldn't concentrate hard. It would be a waste of time. Better sleep well....

I never got annoyed so many times in a day.....was is due to me PMS-ing? but i have no history of PMS..........

sigh...crapping again ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home