StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas......

How time flies....i barely remembered what i done last christmas and now, it is christmas again.

My dad told me " christmas again lo....didn't you said before that the faster this year end the better it is? "

I was totally speechless when he said that. At 1st, i do think it is a very sloe year, but come to think about it, i didn't really did much thing this year....i felt like i wasted 90% of them.....on what? i do not know, am still searching for an answer.

I guess, one whole year, i was busy with EOS, yup 1 year ago, planning to work for the upcoming EOS2. Right now, just ended the stupid freaking GI and Heamato Summative and is going to work AGAIN for the upcoming EOS3. Sigh, life seems so " lifeless " when i think of what lays in front of me. Seriously, this year, besides studying hard, camping in library, mugging up all my lecture notes and working on PBL, i really can't think of anything that i had done. I only went K singing once, went to watch...urm...1 movie? and that movie was I AM LEGEND which i just watched yesterday. I AM SERIOUS, i haven watch movie for about one year already. Pathetic right? But never mind, i am going to watch another one on monday...muahaha...i want to watch ENCHANTED.......and if possible, my polar bear...lol

Bought few christmas presents in Midvalley yesterday. One for Chris and one for Dear Jane June...lol. Maybe i would buy another one for my mum and my dear tut tut. Wanted to buy one for my dad...but really don't know what to buy for him and i do not have enough money ...sigh, i didn't even got myself a present for christmas.

Christmas, was one of the festive season i love since young. I don't really love CNY, nor other festive seasons, to me, they are just OKAY, even if i didn't celebrate them, it would be fine to me. However, to me, it would be cruel not to celebrate Christmas. Lol. I am starting to worry for EOS5, not going to have a proper christmas celebration...how sad. Anyway, reason for me liking is still unknown...lol....maybe due to my ballet concert i had while i was a little girl. I remembered well that each year, there would be 2 periods where all of us, from teachers, principle and students would be busy. One is September where we usually hold out annual concert and the other....yup...you guess it correctly, it is christmas. I wouldn't say we ARE busy on that day......but we WERE busy even before those 2 month. Why? Can't you figure it out? oh...come on...its LOGIC....lol....the reason is....we need to train for the dance.......hahaha....got zha dao? lol....ei, you thought we can straight away dance on the stage without proper trainning few months before hand?

Anyway, i am going to spend my dear christmas away in Kedah this year. Might not have internet connection there.....it is ...urm...slightly not so updated....not much people would have internet connection there not to say streamyx wireless or hotspot. Lolz. So,

Merry Christmas To All......

Have a perfect Christmas...and don't ask me out anymore...coz im broke...lol.....PK...unless you want to treat me !!
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home