StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Poor MP3

-Sigh-

My MP3 is gone, since till today, till this moment, i still cannot find it anywhere no matter how i search for it, up and down my room, i turn my whole room over, make a mess with all my notes and books and goodness knows some other papers which i don't even know whether they are useful or not.

Anyway, NOPE, i can't find it....not even in my car and the 100yen Shop in SS2......which, i suspected to be the last place i drop my dear MP3. I actually WENT BACK to that shop after failing to contact them through phone and asked whether they found something or not, since i remember that was the only time when my hand bag was tilted while i was searching for the wool for jane june and it might had fallen out without me knowing. Don't know why, when the truthful shop keeper told me that they didnt found anything...i didn't feel disappointed nor sad.....maybe, i just feel...its fated to lost it. The last time, it should had been gone but i was lucky to have jane june with me and she found back for me. But, im not so lucky this time perhaps, that i just can't get it back anymore. Well, with or without MP3, is okay to me, i can still survive....i survived the time, when i didn't have MP3 but only the loyal radio in my car...haha..and i shall continue to let the loyal radio serve me till the end of IMU life.

But, these few days, i kept thinking...........about some curious facts which i couldn't understand.
1. why would i have the memory of me putting the MP3 into my bag before i start off to 1utama that day? Is it an illusion that i made up to cover my carelessness or was it a truth that i DID put it in...if its a truth, it MEANS, i did bring back from IMU to home?
2. If my bag is tilted somewhere along the road, why would those lighter stuff such as piece of tissue paper, my neckless, piece of papers, my lip gloss which i place ABOVE my MP3 didn't fall out and got disappear along with my MP3 but they remain in the bag while my MP3 gone somewhere else?
3. I don't remember my bag got tilted except the only time while i was squating in 100yen shop in SS2 and i remembered before i left the shop, i look back at the floor and i was walking up and down that particular isle...if i dropped it, won't i had found it before i leave the shop?
4. No opposite sex come near me in 1utama. Yes, i did left my aunt and mum at a shop and went looking for Jackie's birthday present...but i got a very sensitive feeling of standing too close to an opposite sex, so if the thief is a opposite sex which USUALLY is......they don't get a chance.

So, with all these doubtful evidence, i have to admit to my aunt's theory....my MP3 got pick-pocketed, and IT MUST BE A GIRL. Well, im not surprised actually.....my aunt got pick-pocketed once in 1 utama too, hers was a handphone, but its a very very old hand phone with almost 0 value...haha...just that she has few photos which are valuable, such as my dead grandpa's photo etc......and at that time, no opposite sex came near her too since i was with her all the time in Female's clothing department in Jusco. So, yea, i just have to admit, my MP3 got stolen.

-SIGH-

So, dear friends, whoever is going to 1 Utama, careful of your valuables, don't put them at the small pocket which is on the bag...its very trendy to have small pockets on the bag nowadays, don't think you close it properly or tied the string on the pocket...whatever....don't put any valuables there...pick pocket it anywhere...and to my horror....they are girls.....trust me....girls don't look innocent as they are last time....sigh....

Be Careful when going to 1 Utame esp your Handphones.....they aim for your handphones and 2ndly your MP3, but not your purse...maybe coz the purse is too big ( girls purse are getting bigger and bigger....haha ). Don't think you won't be so " LUCKY", i said the same thing to my aunt last time and i got the same " luckiness" this time....DO BE CAREFUL....or you will regret like i am....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home