StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Friday, January 11, 2008

Getting Mad

Sien....is the only word i can find now.....

sigh...

been working like a mad people since tuesday, after my last day of pathology rotation which symbolize the end of rotation and the approaching exams.....

planned to finish the rest of all my 4 systems in 10days, maximum 12 days (i think i need 11day with the speed im going on now ). Anyway, i can't belive that we have like almost 130notes to study...bloody hell......* sorry for cursing...im just sien and stressed up...*

Anyhow, im going to try my very best...study hard, practice hard for OSCE and OSPE....then walk into the exams hall confidently.

Phew.....

Im so so so so so DAMN STRESS !!!! Opps...not stress....but SIENNNNN................see la, i even start to Syok Sendiri now...that shows how much sien i am now.....hehehe

Work Hard everyone !! Gambaremasho !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home