StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Busy, BiZy!!

Well, my term had finally, succesfully commences this tuesday, no matter how reluctant i am, no matter how much i hate it. Haha. How i wish holidays can be tweeny, weeny, little bit more longer!!

All i can say is....BIZY!!! Yes, yup, BUSY. Been very busy since wednesday...the stamina i built up during holidays are deteriorating bit by bit due to the crazy time table that idiotic AAD set for us. =) Imagine this, we have 4 morning lectures in a week AND afternoon which usually ends at 4pm...or worst 7pm. Meaning, whole week, except monday, i will have to REPORT myself at 8am (where i would wake up at 6.30am) and go home at around 4pm (if lucky) or unluckily, 7pm. Sigh. No eye see !!!

Tmr is the last day of this busy week.....have PBL early in the morning at 8am......a BIG gap in between till 4.45pm (thats why i say AAD is Idiotic loving us so much!!) .......and ends at 7pm. Hopefully, moga moga, i sincerely wish....i have at least some time to study the notes that i had been lagging (yes, i am lagging behind...surprise or not? I haven't finish one note this week!!) and of course, best if i can start a little bit of my revision of the previous systems. Eos ...is a Killer !!

Got to go....still have tones to work to do.....

oh, one thing i am glad is...that i actually finishes my ECA form, finding out all my certs and completing my family medicine portfolio during the holidays. I see few friends of mine catching up......even more busier than me.....and you know what...i actually feel funny and relieved pity for them to have extra work load.

Jah neh !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home