StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Thursday, August 21, 2008

.....

This morning, the rain woke me up. I woke up, to find my room in partial darkness......"what a weather.." was the 1st thing that come into my mind.

I had a nightmare yesterday night....woke up early in the morning, so blur that i thought i was in the dream. The nightmare isn't good, it was talking about someone passing away.

I woke up, wishing that all that was told yesterday was a joke, hoping that i am so bad and cruel that i imagined Ju Liang's death. I was almost 100% believing that i made it up, until i saw the unchanged messages in my facebook inbox. Then, i know, it is time, that i face the truth, accept the fact, that he has gone to the arms of God.

There will be a memorial for him tonight, and after looking at his house address, i realize i am such a bad friend. He lived in Sri Petaling, and what....Sri Petaling is only 2minutes away from IMU? I didn't even made an effort to visit him while he was sick. -Sigh-. No correction, i DIDN'T even KNOW he was sick.....until yesterday, when i was told he passed away.

Somehow, i still cannot believe this.I always find it difficult to accept the fact that someone passed away, and i find it extremely difficult to accept this fact since to me, its like day before yesterday, i was thinking "he is some where, don't know where, doing some courses...or had even flew to overseas for undergrad studies", then yesterday....with no previous hint at all.......i was told he passed away.

Sigh.

How nice if there is no one to die in this world? Then there won't be sadness at all.....there won't be tears shedding.........

I made up my mind, no matter how "not close" i am to him during secondary school, i decided to attend his memorial tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home