StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sigh

Life is really unpredictable....

I just got to know today, that a friend of mine, to be more accurate, my high school classmate --> Ju Liang....passed away quite some time already. If Joshua didn't send me a msg in Facebook today, i wouldn't have know, and would still think that he is still some where, studying hard.

From Ju Liang's blog, i sort of make out that he had Leukemia, lucky enought to get a transplant, but not lucky enough since he has GVHD (Graft Versus Host Disease). Sigh.

No wonder, when Professor Chong came to give us a lecture on stem cell transplant, he warned us about " stem cell transplant is not as easy as you think, many people die from it". I was thinking maybe he trying to exaggerate...but no, now i got to know a real life case here. Sigh.

In my memory, Ju Liang is a very smart guy, very good in maths and physics......erm, no, should say good in everything....academically and also arts. He can draw very well and is a gentleman. =) He is cheerful, fun and always seem to be in a big gang with other guys. I also happened to know....er...a little secret of him...which i shall not reveal here.

Life....is cruel. Why would this happened to him but not to some theif or rapers or drug addicts or whatever....why him? He is nice, in fact, very nice guy.....why him? There are loads of bad guys out there, waiting for the judgement day to come..............fate has the choice to pick those people, but of all those bad people, fate picked him? Why? What harm had he done to the society to end him with such painful course.

I am still in shocked......really unbelievable. Don't feel like believing, but there is no reason of why Joshua would want to bluff me.

All i can say is......life...is really unpredictable. Live you life to the fullest !!

Ju Liang, May You Rest In Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home