StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Too Free ~

hahaha, im really too free now...wanted to study actually, but my parents are watching TV now....and they set the volume high enough to distract my mind.I don't want to study in my room coz the room is so stuffy...mind u all that one of my family rule is to not on air con in the day to save electricity and to be healthy ( this is wat my mum said to make us save electricity ?? Lolz ). Well well, i guess im going off soon, i heard the progg is coming to an end.

Anyway, i had a bad dream yesterday nite. Super bad ~ Hahaha, maybe when i say it here, teng would be laughing out real loud....but, never mind...i don't care. Initially, i don't want to write here, but then, if i don't write down my dreams, i can't make my post long and some1 would start asking am i okay or not, why suddenly the post is so short. One more thing, usually my bad dream, if i don't tell some1, the dream would come true and i really don't want that to come true, sincerely.

Gosh,now, im thinking abt the dream and im still shivering. lolz ~ Well, actually, its a very messy dream and i can only remember a part where im PREGNANT !! Gosh...and my AGE is only 19....REAL GONE CASE !! hahaha.....think about it now, its funny. IN the dream, i was so scare...coz i know, with the coming of the baby, all my plans are all messed up.My dream of a doctor life is gone...everything spoiled !! Lolz ~ Then ar, the funny thing is...the dream later on change into another scene...the scene was me giving birth....Lolz ~ AND not that its scary abt giving birth...the funny place is....im giving birth in......A BATH TUB ?? Lolz ~ hahaha...alright anyone who is laughing...pls stop laughing now...im feeling real hurt if u keep on laughing. So, u can imagine what i see la...all the blood rushing out....and the water in the bath tub turns into reddish colour like im just being murdered....well...next the scene change again.....i was out somewhere after giving birth and walking like i did nothing just now...and my tummy is as flat as now like no traces of pregnant. AND, U know what....im walking to the Fast food Shop to eat....GOD !!! Some1 pls save me from the dream...its funny...horrible and not logical at all. And then, there was this some1, who stared at me and ask while im eating " hey, where is ur tummy...why suddenly so flat ?? " ...and u know what i say " Oh...baby ar...dunoe where la...i just give birth...but haven't see the baby yet wor...later only i go see...now eat 1st "....D-E-N-G !!

hahaha...now only i remember why i got this awful dream. What happened was, last night, i was sitting infront of my comp waiting for my parents to come back from JB to bring me out for dinner.Then, while waiting, i was super hungry yet i cannot eat anything....so...i saw the news paper and thought that reading the newspaper would stop me from feeling hungry.Now, what i saw from the newspaper is about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. The news was saying that the newborn baby Suri is not Tom's kid and she looks too old than 3 months........and then i was thinking about my cousin...who is so so so so so so so so DREAMLESS and AIMLESS as a women........and the same night, i got this stupid dream.Gosh....tell u all what....i shall never never never GET PREGNANT when im 19 which is next year...IMPOSSIBLE !! Now , with the dream, i will be even more careful......next year is coming soon...and nothing will stop me from getting my dream to be achive !! Nothing !!

So, whats with my cousin ? She ar, same age with me...staying in my Kampung..and think she is very pretty la.But then, i don't know, some of my aunties who stay in the city always debates with my aunties staying in the Kampung about who is prettier. Me or She. As if i really care....u know what my aunties shoot me with ?? they say....if im pretty...now im already involved in a r/ship and not being single....and no sign of ppl going aft me too......CIS ~~ CELAKA !!! As if i would tell them there is some 1 after me.....like my cousin...she would start saying...this XX guy..he is doing wat wat wat...then the YYY guy...getting for her wat wat wat...blah blah blah. Nah, u want, u can just talk....i will only listen and start pity ur future life. Not that i look down on ur future life la...but when i look at her, i can already foresee her being married very very very young !! No Joke...i have a cousin who got married at age 20.Well, this cousin who is same age with me....what i can say about her ?? Hmm..my mum say she is CHEap....my aunties say she is too wild and too free going..and her future life would be as bad as my cousin who got married at age 20. I...have nothing against her...she is one of my best buddies in kampung..we always went out to eat ice kacang and Laksa...then go buy novels...etc etc. All i can say about her is...she is a bit feather head la. Her looks...is just okay la...i would say lots of gals in IMU are much prettier than her...and im not saying im prettier than her coz i dunoe how i look in other ppl's eye. BUt, what im real pissed about her is...she has no dream and no aim at all. Okay, maybe this connects with her SPM result...she is not a bright student la...she got no As in SPM...only a B ...and the rest...u all can guess la.But, i keep encourage her to keep on studying...don't let go of hope...u can meet better guys in the city than all the " flies" in kampung...whom are not rich , no taste and RUDE !! God, i never seen such ppl in kampung...who keep flirting at a gal whose grandpa just dead and lying in the coffin in the living room abt 2metres away from him AND...At 2AM in the morning.Serious !! i won't say much about what happen there....all i can say is...no matter what...i will never find my life long patner in the kampung !!So, i keep telling my cousin to not let go of hope....but then, in the end, she just refuse to keep study anymore and making her dream of getting a boy friend and enjoy her life being a promoter in a Super market.Sigh ~ What a waste. Not that being a promoter is not good...i have nothing against that...but i know her character...she always told me that she want to be richer than what i have now....and she wants to have big house, big car...wear nicer clothes....blah blah blah....now she is telling me she want to have fun in the super market ? Gosh...if she wants, then i have nothing to say la. Just keep on with it....i really don't know how to encourage her adi.I told her once that " i foresee u get married at age 20 or younger....and got ur 1st kid at 22...2nd kid at 25....3rd kid at 28 and might get a fourth kid when u r 32 and u will be super busy".....im trying to encourage her not to get married that early...and she pissed me off....with " ya hor...good arrangement...good thinking......i always say u r real good in arranging my life....that is exactly what i want.....thank you so much for planning for me...i owe u an ice kacang..lets go...we go eat now.......and do u think getting married at 20 is difficult for me ar ? im still searching for some real leng chai guy la...but u know la..XX and YY also " so so " only....do u think they suit me ar ??? ".......wah lau...i really want to muntah darah....from that time onwards ( which is like 3 months ago ).......i didn't encourage her any more......i dont' know what to say...if i keep forcing her to study...its like im looking down at her current occupation...so the best is to shut up .Sigh...what a pity....i know with her looks, she can find some1 better in city...yet she want to find those rude guys in kampung...sigh ~

Alright, enough of crapping...why m i telling my family stuf in the blog ? Gosh...im mad !! well, going to study now...my parents went for a walk adi !! yea Yea...time to study...then later...will be my " bak kut teh " time......my mum cooked bak kut teh...and it smells so good...i want to eat !!! lolz ~~

have a nice weekend !! (^.^)

ichigo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home