StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Monday, September 25, 2006

Tired ~

some might ask, " hey, come on, its only MOnday and wats up with u , why so tired ?? " well, u wil feel tired too if u ---- 1. Slept not even 5 hrs.....2. have been up at 6.45am....3. need to drive to Bkt Jalil and back ( esp the new drivers ) .....4. have been doing the PBL for whole afternoon, yet still haven't finish it till now.....5. have been using ur brain alot in this morning's lectures...its abt the muscle and so many new things to learn and memorise....and last but not least ....6. have been trying to login here..but something is wrong and i dun even know wats wrong...until i realised i have been loging in with a wrong user name....and that i cannot write a blog here.......

So, with all this 6 points...will u feel tired too ?? i know..som1 might be laughing adi..esp the ppl i like to Zhat---Crz...hahaha~ Laugh Then...i dun care adi...my mental is seriously...overused...and im not planning to be angry !!so, keep laughing to revenge all my " zhat-ness"...hahah...and not to say my Sp and SS ness ^__^

Anyway, just received a friendster msg from LJ ( this morning,so funny as usual )which keeps me feeling not so tired for a while.Then, i got another friendster msg JUST NOW.....and after reading Christy's msg ( mind u ...its CHRISTY....not CHRIS ...to some blind ppl...lolz )..i reli feel much better and im willing to work harder again. I don't know what happened to me. The whole last week, i realised that i have been finding excuses not to study...so..my work load is getting heavier this week....God, i really need to stop playing PC and go work !! Seriously, when u see everyone in the lecture hall bringing Marieb to the Lecture...and i was like" oh god, i haven't even TOUCH my Marieb yet..."...sigh ~ Feel so nervous. M i being too kiasu ?? i don't like the idea of being kiasu...but what to do ?? have to be kiasu..or else...will end up being kicked out from IMU at the end of Sem2...and that is the least thing i hope for !!

Alright, Christy was feeling PISSED ...that in my Space, i didn't put her name down in the " Who I want To meet..." lolz....i have no idea what i had written there...i have no habits of re-reading wat i had read...so...im gona add a little bit here. So, Christy want me to add in...that I, would like to Meet the SUPER STAR Christy...who is my lou poh chai in A lvls class...Lolz ~ Hahaha ~ Happy now...Christy ?? okay, a little bit on Christy. She is one of my good friends and so call lou poh chai in Class. we have been quite closed...until she ditch me for him " chen jun ge "...eh..come on la...im here always but ur chen jun ge is a korean...whom he don't even know u ...how could u ditch me for HIM ?? Lolz ~ Sob sob ~ so SAD !! Wats more, she bring my 1st lou poh chai - shammy with her too...sama sama ditch me for chen jun ge....haih ~ lost 2 lou poh chai in one day...real pathetic !! Lolz ~~ Shammy was another good friends in my A lvls class...she sits next to me..for like...nearly 1.5 yr...excepts the 1st few months where i didn't even know her yet !! hahaah ~ Shammy and Christy are like my 2 happy source la...always talk things that are real funny. Esp Christy..she is a very ambitious gal..she wanna join SHE grp le...geng le ?? when she join SHE...the grp is gona change name into C SHE ( see SHE )...lolz ~~ Go ahead Christy, i will keep my words that when u joined the SHE...i will be the 1st person...and the organiser of the C SHE Fans Club...i will make a real nice T-Shirt all in PINK colour with our photos on it...and OF COZ....give u for free la !! thats my promise to u !! Hahaha ~ Christy is MAD on SHE and PINK colour stuff...i still remember that last bday, i gave her a Pink Bear, with a pair of PInk earing...the whole wrapping is PINk too...Lolz ~ And oh...she is the only one...who sings SHE songs in RedBox...hahaha....so, everytime, i will sing with her la...haih..wat to do...my lou poh chai mah...must give face a bit...hahaha ~

Alright, really need to stop writing, or else i will go on and on....hahaha ~ To my dear Christy....Are U Happy Now ?? i WROTE SUPER STAR CHRISTY.....and i put lots of ur info in my blog...and im sure ...now u r famous in IMU adi...hahahaha ~ provided my seniors come and read my blog...don't worry...there is one person...whom i know will read this....Lolz...he is Chris and u r Christy.....and u might not be Famous in IMU ..but ...He, som1 from IMU wil know u from now on...hahaha ~ happy ar ?? promoting u ...and make chances for u to be famous..so that u can join SHE soon...wahahhaa ~ i really cannot type adi...keep laughing non stop...Lolz ~~ See ya,every1...esp my Christy...we go Sing K again, one day !! Just give me a call and i will check my time table and let u know !!

Love Everyone In This World..except Pr and S...lolz...Not Shammy for sure !!

have a nice day tmr !!

Ichigo ??...aka Doreen !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home