StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Heart Broken ~~

Sigh, i guess everyone has his or hers sadest thing well kept in their heart, Of coz, im a normal human and although im always happy go lucky, i do have my own sad things too.

Just now nearly bump into other ppl's car, im not trying to say my driving skills is not good...wat im trying to say is, i saw something which got my attention and lost my concentration in driving. Gosh, i really don't know what im doing that time. WHat i know is, i was memorising my " Functions of Skin, Protein And Tissues " when i saw a person, who looks exactly like my dead grandpa. Sigh, that old man too, walked out from the residential area where i lived and for one second, i thought he is not dead yet and he is living in my house. The exact clothes he put on, the exact hair styles.....all the same " smell " and the same Feel.......really, for one second, i really thought he is living. Yet, after that, i remember he is dead. Even if he decided to be alive today, he can never do so...coz his body was burnt into ashes and im there to witness the burning....Its super impossible for him to be alive and still walking ard. Oh dear, im really going to get crazy. How in the world is there 2 ppl who looks and " smells " and feel the same ?? Its impossible to be my grandpa's twin bro, coz he never had one and even if he had it secretly, he would have told me. BUt.....im so curious....how in the world ....why....there r 2 so alike ppl ?? Sigh. Well, right after i did an emergency brake to not bump into the car infront....i search for that old man....and i can't find him.He is like disappear into thin smoke....Sigh ~ Well, is it his soul ?? couldn't be what, if its his soul, he won't be walking towards some where and will just show up infront of me like what he did previously. OKay, i know some of my new readers don't know this, i can actually see things...but only those very closely related to me.So don't come and find me and help you see whether ur XX or ur YY or ur doggies and kittys is ard or living well or not.

I can't find that old man in the end....and all i know is, i start crying. I know, other drivers might think me mad...but i really can't help feeling sad.I miss him...he is the only person i trust and i lean on in this world....he is the only person that made me determines not to marry some1 with a diff related ppl.......he is the only one who know what im thinking even when i just yawn...Sigh ~ All in all, he is the closest ppl to me.Yet, too bad he died so early. suddenly, i thought of the interview question the IMU interviewer asked me in June. Why Do U Want To be A Doc. i told them sincerely that, i saw how the doc try to help my grandpa when he is critical, their professional way, their caring and kindness...this made me feel like being a doc is not a good idea. After the death of my Grandpa....i feel more determined to be a doc....i really don't want to see my own relatives died without me giving out help to them.....without me tried saving them.....i don't want to be the only helpless one...seeing them died without doing anything. WEll, i thought this answer will make IMU kicked me out, but, instead they put me into the band 1....when i knew that...i was like " huh ? wat ?? "Lolz ~

Alright, back to the normal me...enough of being sentimental...one bad thing abt me is....my sentimental mood keep coming to me when im writing blog...thats why...i never had any happy blog. Hahaha ~ By the way, today, my lecture got a BIG CASE !! hahaha, this is what i call a " happening day ". Well, what happened is, we were as usual, being given a lecture by Dr. Joachim Perera, also my mentor. So, he was talking and every body was so tired coz everything was new to us and we can't remember so many things at one time. But, every1 kept quiet and listen. There was one point, where Dr. JP said something wrongly. He accidentally show us the wrong examples for some joints and everyone was trying to jerk him. He just pretend nothing had happened and the front rows are respecting him....making no noise...nothing...just pretend like he does. But, the back rows...i have no idea who they are, keep making noises.Then, Dr.JP grew very impatient and told them to settle down and be quiet. Well, as far as i know, ppl sitting at the back rows are usually not that easy to settle down...no offence to those who likes to sit behind yet are very dicipline.....thats what i think from my past experiance. So, In the end, Dr. JP just walked out from the Lecture Theteare....geng le ?? well, everyone starts to make noise..and be so happy...but see teng and i know very well that we are the one losing lots of thing...we missed a lecture and that lecture is not easy to study without knowing before hand.Gosh ~~

Alright...got to go...Tv time...see u all next time ~

ichigo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home