StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Sunday, September 24, 2006

New Blog AGain ????

wahahaha, i wonder this is the num wat blog i had. erm...lets see....1 ? nah...its impossible...2 ?? nah..i think more than that...3 ?? 4 ?? well..i lost count of how many previous blog i had before this. i know some1 will be very surprise, esp my dear teng and yun....coz among them, my space survive....but..theirs...was...erm...full of cob web ?? Lolz ~ no offence..im just using what u all told me !! wahahah ~

Okay..there is some1 out there....told me that i HAVE to write in chinese...kekeke * evil grins*....no la...he only reminded me not to write in chinese...but well....im a perfect chinese....so...i will write in chinese...........maybe not tonite....too tired and not in the mood of writing also !!

Today, went to Eastin Hotel...with dear teng.what i can say abt her is...she very brave...hahaha..and her driving skills....is slightly dangerous la...but...my heart can still take it !! wahahahahaa...she gona kill me when she sees this !! I still remember what she said aft Eng Hui get off the car ( Eng Hui is one of my High school friend )....she said :" i see his face so pale...next time he sure dare not sit my car....not many ppl can take the way i drive.."..then i ask her " then me leh ?? m i abnormal ?? why i can still sit in ur car so relax..summore falling asleep "...and this cheeky teng she said " ya lor..u memang abnormal mah..thats why u still so comfortable...haha"....fine lo...i memang abnormal...next time dun ask me to fetch u to endah parade...dun want shop with u liow...next time dun ask me to fetch u to SP from Taylors...i memang abnormal...hahaha ~

Back to the farewell, Li Ying, the gal who organised this, is going to UK on 27th..how sad.Its like yesterday when i 1st met her in CHS...1Z2...Lolz.She was a happy gal, always so confident and so smart !! Sigh ~ Those were the happy days and now she is leaving to Uni Of Bristol..where i will be left here in IMU...not that IMU is not good...but...i always dreamt to go overseas for my Uni studies.Never mind..at least im having PMS...where i will go overseas 2.5 yr later. Well, in Eastin Hotel...the food was AWESOME !!! too bad i had something b4 i went there....there was so many things to0 eat until i dunnoe where to start from. Japanese Food..Spaggethi....Cakes...Fruits...Pancake...Indonesia Food, Thai, Myammar....Singapore....lots more...the best thing is...theres LOTS of STRAWBERRIES !!! hahaha ~Here..i must tell u one real bad thing abt Eng Hui...he really TOO MUCH !! i knew him so long...every yr give him present...now he treat me like this !! what happened was.....we took some cakes as dessert....then i OFFER to change my cake with his strawberry....and this bad guy here....REFUSE !!! how could he....yer...after i beg him so much...and in the end...he gobble up the strawberry he took....YER....see la...where to find ppl who will exchange the cake for strawberry ?? only me will do this..and he still refuse my offer....BEH Eng Hui....i won't forgive u ...Lolz ~~

Okay...my godson is kacauing me now...and this makes everything diff...not only to sit properly...or to chat properly.....he added a few alien language to my blog too....so..too bad la..will write another one .....ASAP....

p/s : wat is d def of ASAP ?my ASAP means...i dunnoe when...hahaha ~ depends on my mood..might be tmr...might be 1 yr later...might be...10 yrs later ?? hahaha ~

thanx again to my loyal readers...i know my space had caused u all lots of trouble....so sorry...gomenasai !! well, enjoy this...im planning to put up a say box soon.....there is some trouble which i have no idea wats that...sorry lo...i memang Idiot in Comp mah ~~By the way, im not planning to close my Msn space....coz that is the only place where i can write my private blogs there....where i can say everything out in my heart...so...if u guys think that is really troublesome...its okay if u all dun view that !! i will still keep it open and updated ASAP...^__^

Lolz ~ have Fun ~

nitez ~

ichigo ~~

2 Comments:

Blogger crz said...

haha.. new blog ar..? i'm de first.. lols.. asap means smoke in malay.. haha.. lame.. anyway.. keep posting stuffs.. ^^

Monday, September 25, 2006 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger doreen said...

wei wei...see teng say ur joke is real lame....very lame in fact...wahaha~ hmm...need me to say " ouch !!! " for u ar ??hahaha ~ or did i heard heart broken sound ?? Lolz ~ no worries..i will keep updating my blog....provided i have mood !!!

doreen

Monday, September 25, 2006 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home