StrawBerry KingDome

A Land Of Sweetness And Sourness...Sometimes with Bitterness....The Exact Land that a Human Walks.... -all in all....I LOVE STRAWBERRY...hehe- ~to know me better, its to know me tru my blog~

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I Am mad ~

Lolz ~ yea, from the title, u guys can actually know what im mad of....im mad of writing BLOG......^__^

how is 3.20pm and mayb some of my IMU seniors might ask: " wat the heck r u doing in IMU at this time ?? shudn't u be home at 11 am ??? dun be so rajin...go home la "...wahaha...i hope im RAJIN...too bad im not. I tell u what, im starting to feel afraid adi...coz today's PBL, every1 can actually remember loads of things from this morning lectures....im the only one can't remember...Oh pls..i really can't remember anything...even the Axial And Ap..wat every skeletal....God...im really stupid and slow...sigh ~Neway, im staying for the chinses orchestral...sigh..its really a bit late, at 4pm and im falling alseep now. I can tell u guys that im super tired...lack of sleep and what i know abt the consequence of not having enough sleep is....my black eye circle is getting clearer and clearer...i have no idea what happened to me !! Sigh ~

Im suppose to make a blog for see teng now..but she havn't figure out what name to use in her blog...so im waiting for her...while droozing away....hahaah ~ TENG...faster la....i want to fall asleep adi !!Yawn Yawn !!

well, really no mood to write anything now...too sleepy adi....ZZZZZzzzzzZZZzzzz. Will write a better one next time !! Chaoz ~

ichigo aka doreen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home